Are you an Assistant Civil Engineer with a passion for residential development, looking to join a leading housing developer?
RGB Recruitment are working with a large housing developer assisting them in their search for a skilled Assistant Civil Engineer to join their regional Birmingham office.
A builder of new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales with over 20 offices nationwide
The engineering teams of the company are responsible for establishing all the infrastructure that connects a new development. Being one of the largest residential developers in the UK, this company build and sell over 12,000 homes a year.
They are proud to offer…
- Competitive salary – £24,000 - £30,000 DOE
- Annual bonus
- Private healthcare
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Professional memberships paid
- Professional Training
- Preparation of site reports for residential developments
- Analyse and resolve engineering issues as part of the planning application
- Work with external consultants, utilities providers and local authorities to get technical approvals confirmed
- Be on site and attend all relevant meetings relating to the procurement and approval of site infrastructure
- Technical design of highways and drainage using AutoCAD, Civils3D and MicroDrainage
- An awareness of road and sewer design as well as the associated technical approval process
- Be working towards or hold an engineering related qualification, HNC or equivalent
- Comfortable using engineering related software like AutoCAD
- Experience using Civils3D & MicroDrainage would be advantageous
- Awareness of engineering regulatory requirements in housebuilding
- Excellent attention to detail