Senior Drainage Engineer looking for a new role in Birmingham? Look no further!
**Salary between £37,000-£45,000**
The company is a leading construction, property, residential and services group which invests in, builds, maintains and renews the places where we work, live and play. They operate globally across a range of sectors including defence, education, health, housing, industrials, power, transport and utilities.
With a network over 30 UK offices and employing over 20,000 people, the company has the financial strength and technical expertise to undertake some of the most significant construction, civil engineering and service contracts in the country.
The company design roads, bridges and intelligent transport systems, covering strategic and nationally important roads, as well as local roads serving local communities. Their projects range from major improvements to complete renewals of roads and structures. With specialist teams, we manage complex works from conception through to handover at the end of maintenance periods.
- Identify and apply appropriate methodologies and standards to produce effective and innovative solutions for Drainage schemes
- Take a scheme from concept through to detailed design ensuring a full design pack is developed and ready for construction
- Maintain good relations with the Client and other authorities, attending meetings as necessary across
- Mentor and guide junior members of the team
Useful knowledge of software packages:
- Extensive experience of highways maintenance, improvement and design essential
- Expert user of drainage and design software software such as AutoCAD, Civils 3D and MicroDrainage
- BEng in Civil Engineering, preferably post graduate qualification
- Proven track record in infrastructure drainage, backed up by a comprehensive CPD record
- Proven track record in applying innovation to drainage feasibility optioneering and detailed design – both for flood resilience and water quality improvements
- To work under own initiative and as a team. Seek advice when necessary, you will have the drive and determination to meet targets
- AutoCAD, Civils 3D, Revit, Navisworks, InfoWorks
- WinDes MicroDrainage
- Flow modelling experience
- Flood Modeller
- Microsoft word/project/excel
- Bentley MX
- Competitive salary – up to £45,000 for the right candidate
- 26 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Buy and sell holiday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Training and progression available for the right candidate
- Company share options
To apply for this role send your CV to email@example.com