About the role:
Provide learning solutions to Customer Services – Revenue Contact Centre to support the on-going development of new and existing team members, to delivery business priorities and change programmes. Working closely with learning team members and ensure delivering best practice blended training and learning solutions.
Developing blended learning solutions for process, knowledge, systems and behaviours, within a fast-paced environment with numerous change and improvement programmes in progress most of which operate an Agile methodology.
Development of the blended training solutions for concept to completion
Working in an agile manner so understands how this can translate to how training works and has helped bridge the gap between how process excellence and training can align
- Working with business leads and trainers to develop blended training solutions from concept to storyboard, to digital development or face to face as required
- Recommending training solutions to ensure best in class, effective, engaging and relevant training solutions
- Development of structure content through story-telling and logical steps putting the Agent at the heart when building content for maximum input and delivery
- Development of face training material as required and delivering Train the Trainer sessions
- Working within company brand and guidelines
- Able to use a range of digital development packages including - Adobe Creative Cloud; Adobe Illustrator/after affects – Icons and graphic; Adobe Audition e.g. voiceovers for videos; Articulate in different formats from – interactive PDF, full e-learning module, simulations to rise pages.
- Engaging with Agile teams and product owners to understand training requirements
- Recommending best fit solution in line with project timelines
- Managing projects development plan and identifying required recourses
Maintenance of existing digital content
- taking complex content / processes and tailoring to audience
- Using simple and well-constructed language is used throughout.
Work collaboratively with ross functional L&D teams to identify and harness any knowledge share, learnings and support that may be utilised for the successful delivery and BAU transition of content and materialsTo be successful you will have the following skills and experience:
- Management of existing LMS system and overseeing transfer to new system
- Updating existing content
What’s in it for you:
- Experience Blended learning developer, able to storyboard, design and develop training.
- Experience in using the SABA LMS System
- Proven track record and portfilo of training design using Articuatle 360 and creative cloud
- Training, coaching and feedback experience
- Effective Communication – verbal, written, and active listening skills
- Experience in sharing and building effective relationships within and across the business are all key attributes
- Flexibility (location) - working at partner companies on and offshore may be required
- Change management - the ability to adapt and change whilst working in a face paced environment
- To have competent skills in various computer application such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to perform duties with minimal direction, a self starter and proactive
Our competitive salary package includes an excellent contributory pension, 26 days holiday per year increasing to 30 with length of service and a wider benefits scheme. This includes an annual pay review, season ticket loans, voucher scheme giving you money off in major retail outlets, loyalty awards for continuous service plus much more, including our refer-a-friend bonus, where you can receive up to £1,000 for helping someone get a permanent position within the company. This role also has the possibility of working from home.
We’re also proud to be here for our local community, offering all of our teams two days paid volunteer leave a year, as well as proudly supporting a lot of local events and charities. About us:
Thames Water is the UK’s largest water and wastewater company. We make a daily difference to millions of customers by supplying 2.7 billion litres of world-class water to around 10 million homes.
As our world changes, the need to take care of our most precious resource is greater than ever, both locally and globally. That’s why, at Thames Water, every one of our actions, big and small, matters every day. Water is essential to daily life, and that means our business is always open. We’re passionate about providing world-class tap water, now and for the future.
We’re also turning waste into power, self-generating 20% of the energy we use and, in turn, doing our bit for the planet. We’re reducing plastic waste by celebrating our tap water and rolling out an ambitious water fountain project. We’re using our voice to lobby for change and partnering with WaterAid to provide clean water to the world’s poorest communities.
Together, we’re building a better future for our customers, our region and our planet.
Thames Water is a unique, rewarding and diverse place to work. If you join our team, you’ll enjoy fast-tracked career opportunities, flexible working arrangements and unparalleled benefits. We’re also proud to be an equal opportunity employer, Stonewall Diversity Champion and Disability Confident Leader, welcoming individuals from all walks of life and leading the way with an award-winning mental health and wellbeing strategy.