Seeking highly motivated and experienced Contracts Manager!
This national and innovative contractor with a network of offices throughout the UK and a good reputation for delivering quality of service is looking to add to their team due to an increase in workload and progression.
As an experienced Contracts Manager, you will be required to lead and develop your site teams, ensure safe working environments, deliver a range of projects successfully to time and budget whilst building excellent working relationships with clients and consultants.
As an experienced and proactive Contracts Manager you should be able to demonstrate your ability. You will be:
- A strong manager and team leader
- possess great communication, client liaison & negotiation skills
- Have a sound understanding of most major forms of contract including D & B
- Have extensive technical construction knowledge and understanding
- fully IT literate
- commercially astute and results driven
- have the aptitude and desire to be a key part of this successful business
If you have a proven track record in Contracts Management for a recognised building contractor, are comfortable delivering projects with typical values between £5-£15m and you are looking for a new challenge with an ambitious and motivated business, please apply ASAP.
This company rewards high achievers and they are offering a challenging role with one of the best benefits packages in the industry.