Role - Quantity Surveyor
Location - Bristol
Salary - £35k - £40k
Reporting to - Commercial Manager
One of the region’s leading contractors with a network of offices and range of services to offer their clients, are looking to strengthen their business by appointing an enthusiastic and dedicated Quantity Surveyor. Specialising in providing maintenance and refurbishment services to Local Authorities and Social Housing Associations with vast numbers of housing stock across Devon & Cornwall, firm offer their clients a first class service and a commitment to quality.
Benefits of the successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor -
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be -
- Company car or car allowance.
- 25 Days annual leave.
- Laptop + Phone.
- Clear career progression as well as investment in your professional development.
- Pension scheme + life assurance.
- An experienced Quantity Surveyor who is comfortable with both small works as well as multimillionaire projects.
- Experience working within Property and Maintenance..
- Experience with planned works, decent homes, kitchens, bathrooms, re-wiring, EWI. cladding and refurbishments.
- Be fully IT literate, particularly with Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Good communication skills, a team player and quick to pick up new skills.
If this Quantity Surveyor role is of an interest to you then please don't hesitate to contact Ryan @ RGB Or APPLY now to submit your CV for consideration.