Job Title: Graduate Transport Planner – Manchester City
- For the right Graduate Transport Planner, a competitive salary is offered in the ranges of £22,000 to £27,000 (depending on experience)
- On the job and off the job training provided on a regular basis
- Quick progression within company is encouraged.
An opportunity to join a growing Transport Planning team has come into the job market with an Engineering & Development Planning consultancy based in Manchester City. RGB Network is working on behalf of this consultancy who is seeking to expand their Transport team and want to employ a Graduate Transport Planner to help identify and deliver strategic transport solutions.
This consultancy is providing expert advice to a diverse range of clients within the private and public sector. Operating as a Graduate Transport Planner you would be working on transport & infrastructure design projects within a number of different sectors; housing developers, retail, commercial developments. Within their Manchester City office, their team consists of 10 people and as a Graduate Transport Planner you would have the opportunity to be involved in all of the planning aspects of a project.
Key Responsibilities as a Graduate Transport Planner
- Preparation of Transport Assessments and Travel Plans
- Undertaking junction modelling
- Conduct research to support planning and transport projects
- Undertaking site visits and surveys
Key requirements for the role
- A minimum of 12 months’ experience working as a Graduate Transport Planner
- Degree qualification in Transport Planning, Geography or Civil Engineering
- Good report writing skills
- Knowledge and experience with; ARCADY, PICADY, TRICS and TEMPRO.
If you would be interested to in this or similar Transport Planner vacancies then please do get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email@example.com