Civil Infrastructure Engineer - Sevenoaks
The RGB Civil Engineering recruitment team have come across another permanent vacancy for a Civil Infrastructure Engineer down in the Tonbridge (Kent) area at Assistant to Senior grade. The opportunity I have outlined below is with a Civil & Structural engineering consultancy who provide services across a broad range of sectors predominantly within; Residential, Commercial, Education, Healthcare, Hotels and many other markets.
Requirements for the role
- The opportunity is at Senior grade, so the company is seeking to employ a Civil Infrastructure Engineer who has previous experience working within a private sector consultancy background.
- Proficient with the following software packages; Windes Microdrainage, AutoCAD and Civil 3D is advantageous.
- You must be capable of working on a number of projects producing designs such as; roads, junctions, foul water and surface water drainage designs and carrying out flood risk assessments.
- Expectations to manage projects within the office, liaising with colleague and other team members to project deadlines and budgets are met.
- Able to liaise with clients and other professionals attending meetings to meet project deadlines, working under the relevant section agreements; S38, S278, S104 & S106.
- For the right Civil Infrastructure Engineer, this company is willing to offer a competitive salary package ranging from; £28,000 to £40,000 (depending on experience)
- Opportunity to work in a friendly environment, receive a well-structured training program under an approved ICE scheme.
- Employer contributory pension scheme, bonus scheme, health & dental care, flexible working allowance
If you are looking to progress your career as a Civil Infrastructure Engineer and experience a new challenging environment for the year 2018, then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org