Intermediate Electrical Engineer
A multi-disciplinary property consultancy are looking for an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer to join their South London office.
• £30,000 - £38,000
• They have circa 200 staff nationwide made up of multiple disciplines
• Project sectors covered include residential, commercial, education and healthcare
• Collaborative and social working environment
Intermediate Electrical Engineer job details:
• 2+ years’ experience in electrical design engineering within a building services environment
• Ideally experience on projects that have relevance to sectors covered
• Carry out concept and detailed design for electrical services including HV / LV power distribution, UPS, lighting, fire detection systems and security systems
• Carry out surveys, produce specifications and condition reports
• Attend and participate in internal and external project meetings
Please contact David Hilditch at RGB should you wish to apply to this Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer / Intermediate Electrical Engineer job vacancy (building services / M&E / MEP design).