Senior Civil Engineer – Central London
RGB Network are currently representing a London based Civil & Structural Engineering consultancy in their search to employ a Senior Civil Engineer to join their growing infrastructure design department.
This company has seen healthy increase in demand of infrastructure design workload, and are actively seeking to expand their Civil Engineering team. They are on the search for a Senior Civil Engineer, who is keen to progress further and is confident to act as the project lead & team leader.
- This company has been established for 10 years, founded by Directors who have developed a good reputation within the Structural Engineering discipline and previously worked for reputable organisations
- This in-house Civil Engineering department is a fairly newly established team, who are currently busy with a healthy workload of development infrastructure projects and therefore seeking to expand
- Alongside a good number of; commercial, mixed-use and industrial projects. Last year they have acquired a good range of large residential estate projects that the Civils team is actively working on
- The right Senior Civil Engineer would have at least 6 years’ experience within development infrastructure designs
- This Senior Civil Engineer would be experienced in managing projects, and would be encouraged to lead the team
- Experience working on SUDS drainage & infrastructure led projects using Microdrainage & AutoCAD
- Experience with Civils 3D is not essential but an advantage
This consultancy is recognised for well-structured training programs accredited under the ICE with in-house CPD & training sessions.
Salary offer: £38,000 to £45,000 but is negotiable upon experience for the right Senior Civil Engineer.
If you would like to hear more about this or similar Senior Civil Engineer opportunities then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or pmiah(@)rgb.co.uk