We are very excited to advertise this vacancy. We are working with a busy structural engineering consultancy who have just started their search for a Graduate Structural Engineer in an area easily accessible from Cardiff, Bristol and Newport. This independent practice punches well above its weight, with projects in excess of £13m including 9 storey structures. They are involved in both refurbishments and new builds in all traditional materials and as such promise a great variety of work.
This Structural Consultancy is locally recognised and has a superb culture together with a supportive working environment.
A Graduate Structural Engineer is needed to assist with the smooth running of the design team. A positive, proactive and personable approach is all that is need to fit in with this friendly and lively team of talented engineers and technicians. This role comes with a highly competitive salary
- Modern, highly regarded engineering practice with a diverse and interesting workload
- Experienced, growing team of engineers and technicians
- You’ll be producing design calculations, structural analysis, performing site visits, structural drawings and client liaison
- Consultancy experience desirable but not essential
- Currently working both refurb and new build, education, commercial and residential projects
- Competitive salary; £23,000 - £25,000
This position would suit someone who is keen to join a growing practice and take the first steps in their career. There are plenty of opportunities for development available with progression based on merit, staff are encouraged to take on as much responsibility as they are comfortable with. This business is based in a convenient location and is easily accessible both via car and public transport.
Full trinaing and support will be provided on your route to chartered status, ensuring all opportunity is provided to help meet key objectives along the way.
Basic salary for this role would depend on experience but would fall between £23,000 and £25,000.