£25000 - £40000 per annum
£26000 - £30000 per annum
£25000 - £45000 per annum
Job Title: Senior Civil Engineer – Central London
- Competitive salary ranging from; £43,000 to £48,000 (depending on experience).
- Benefits package; employer pension contribution, holiday lodges and more.
- Training academy accredited by the ICE.
- Opportunities manage projects and the team.
- Based in Central London
An opportunity to join an award winning, leading built-environment specialised consultancy has come into the Civil Engineering job market. This multi-disciplinary company has been operating within this industry for more than 50 years and are continuously looking to grow. They currently have a requirement for a Civil Engineer to join their Central London based team.
As an engineering practice operating throughout many areas across the UK, they have been recognised as one of Times Top 100 companies. Addition to this, this engineering consultancy has recently been Gold accredited by the Investors in People authority.
Working for this company
As a Senior Civil Engineer you would have the opportunity to experience working on a number of diverse projects varying in size. This consultancy operates in many sectors, such as; Residential, Education, Office & Retail and Sports Leisure centres.
Key responsibilities include:
- Producing Highways and Drainage designs under the relevant section agreements.
- Providing advice on all ranges of Civil Engineering aspects from the initial concept through to design and construction.
- Working in a small/medium sized team, liaising with senior members and managing/supervising juniors & CAD Technicians.
The Ideal Civil Engineer
- Would have experience operating within the private sector industry for an engineering consultancy.
- Capable of using relevant software; Civil 3D, PDS and Windes Microdrainage.
- Has knowledge and experience liaising with local authority under the relevant agreements; S38 & S278, S104 & S106.
This opportunity is a very hands on role where you would be heavily involved in the projects, with opportunities to project manage and team manage as well as chances to progress quickly in the career ladder.
If you would be interested in hearing more about this opportunity then please do get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email@example.com