Senior Mechanical Design Engineer | London (Hybrid) | £50k - £60k
A UK-wide award-winning multidisciplinary engineering consultancy are looking for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join their growing London office.
They are a company of over 100 employees across offices with a M&E team in London that has grown by 50% in the last 18 month. Now, they look to expand even further as they move into a bigger office and keep increasing their workload.
You will be joining a friendly and flexible office environment, working on some prestigious projects across a variety of sectors alongside a very talented multi-disciplinary team. Their work ranges from Museums and Theatres to Universities, Offices and High-end Residential projects, in which they have won Net Zero awards for.
In this role, you will be responsible for leading the design and delivery of a number of projects whilst supporting Directors in day to day duties, and assisting in the development of junior members of the team and impacting on the wider business.
Requirements of Senior Mechanical Design Engineer:
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience within building services engineering
- Ideally a member of an appropriate institution
- Experience in AutoCAD and Hevacomp
- Experience with IES and Revit is desirable
- Familiar with the RIBA Plan of Work stages and the level of detail required for each stage
- Experience of leading meetings with client and on site
- Have good interpersonal skills, be a strong communicator and a good team player
- Able to come in and run projects, hit the ground running
If you are interested in working for a company that offers an industry-leading environment of engineering professionals and an employer that genuinely invests in their employees training and development, whilst giving them the opportunity to work on a huge range of projects then this may be for you.
Please contact David Hilditch at RGB Network for more information on this Senior Mechanical Engineer vacancy.