On-site Recruitment Coordinator based in Severn Beach, South Gloucestershire.
Are you a recruitment consultant looking for an internal / on-site role that DOESN’T involve endless sales calls? Perhaps you have previous warehouse experience – at team leader or supervisor level – and are looking for an opportunity to progress your career?
Our busy industrial division is going from strength to strength, and due to this continued growth we are looking for another person to join our team of 4 experienced consultants and administrators
Benefits and Perks:
About the role:
- The hours of work are 1300-2200, Monday to Friday
- 32 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
- Uncapped commission structure.
- Corporate days and Black-Tie events.
- Company share incentive plan.
- Individual recognition for achievements and contribution.
- Company pension.
- Support to achieve professional qualifications (REC/IRP).
- Fully-financed rewards package, giving every employee access to a huge variety of high street discounts and leisure benefits.
The client is a rapidly expanding retailer who requires agency support for Warehouse Operatives, Forklift Drivers and Administrators. Duties:
The right candidate
- Sourcing a high volume of candidates
- Interviewing candidates
- Conducting registrations and inductions
- Building strong relationships with key client contacts, colleagues and employees
- Performance management of candidates
- Checking-in staff daily
- Weekly meetings with shift managers
- Processing / checking off daily hours for payroll
- Data entry
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment at supervisory level beneficial
- Previous experience in a recruitment role beneficial – resourcing, consultant or payroll
- Excellent communication skills, both in person, written and over the phone
- Be self-sufficient, working for large periods under your own supervision and will be able to work in an ever-changing environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, and a strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
We are proud to have one of the highest staff retention levels in the industry, and offer benefits associated with an organisation named in The Sunday Times’ ‘Top 100 Companies to Work For’ every year since 2006!
To find out more, submit your CV online or call our office on 0117 4287245 and ask for Paul Hartland.
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, we may be unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 21 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.