Are you an experienced, ambitious PR Account Director with an agency background? If you are a strong communicator and hold management experience this may be the role for you!
You will be working in an awarding winning Leeds based PR agency and managing a range of B2C and B2B clients.
Other responsibilities would be:
• You will be a key player in the senior team and responsible for managing junior members of the team
• Building and maintaining client relationships, pitching to clients and bringing on new business opportunities
• Managing key client relationships
• Campaign management and development of PR strategy for consumer clients
What We're Looking For:
• Extensive PR experience, preferably within a PR/Marketing agency
• Experience in dealing with the media
• Proven experience of drafting and creating communication plans and proposals.
• A history of taking the lead on new business pitches and helping to drive new business.
• Line management experience is desirable
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Gen Larkin on 0113 246 9605 for a confidential discussion about the position. We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age."