BJD urgently require a Warehouse Stock and Admin Manager to join a market leading 3PL provider. Do you have an innovative and friendly management style? Do you lead by example and know how to get the best from your team?
Salary on offer is up to £33,000 + bonus and excellent company benefits!
This position is Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm.
A market leading 3PL.
As Warehouse Stock and Admin Manager you will continuously improve stock control procedures in a highly customer facing capacity. Leading your team of 10 stock and goods in administrators to ensure KPIs and SLAs are successfully achieved on a consistent basis for a multi user site, you will need to maintain the product inventory, including stock profiles and stock locations. You will achieve this by empowering and motivating staff whilst ensuring that processes and procedures are followed. .
- Leading and developing your team from beginning ensuring the correct culture is embedded in order to maintain high customer service levels.
- Building a strong day to day relationship with your team on the shop floor
- Monitor and positively review KPI and SLA targets of your team.
- Maintain continuous improvement program to ensure efficient and effective operations
- Manage and control perpetual inventory stock counting/inventory accuracy checks.
- Investigate stock issues that may arise following the stock take.
- Ensure cancelled orders are readily available quickly
To apply for the position of Warehouse Stock and Admin Manager you must have experience in an stock management or warehouse planning management role
Location Based near Haverhill it is commutable from
- Expert knowledge of Excel.
- Able to add value through an engaging management style.
- Experienced and competent with WMS
- Strong people management skills.
- Experience of working in a highly regulated site.
Bury St Edmunds
Huntingdon Ref: CC/011277