Camden - Adults Social Worker
Support & Safeguarding
Rate: Up to £32.00PH
Pertemps are recruiting for an Adults Social Worker to join their Support and Safeguarding Team. As a social worker you will be expected to manage your own workload and resources, you will undertake assessments of risk, need and capacity and respond appropriately to support the service user. You will have the skills to respond appropriately to unexpected events and crisis and can recognise signs of harm, abuse and neglect and how to manage these issues.
- A Dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to
- An easy registration process (all done online)
- Referral schemes and incentives
- Ongoing compliance managed for you
- Prompt and reliable payroll and lots more
Please contact Charlotte Essinghigh on 07741 627762 or Charlotte.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Christchurch and Poole, Bradford, Brent, Caerphilly, Central Bedfordshire, Cheshire East, Cheshire West, Cornwall, Derbyshire, Devon, Dorset, East Riding of Yorkshire, Gloucestershire, Barnet, Merton, North Lincolnshire, Oxfordshire, Portsmouth, Kensington and Chelsea, South Gloucestershire, Southampton, Southwark, Staffordshire, Stoke on Trent, West Berkshire