CONTRACT MANAGER – LICHFIELDMain Purpose of Job
The Contract Manager is ultimately responsible for the recruitment, management and retention of a base of up to 550 temporary staff all on assignment within that contract. The Contract Manager must build and maintain relationships through providing support and advice to clients and employees and thereby providing an effective and professional service to all parties.
Not least, it is the responsibility of the Contract Manager to ensure the provision of staff to the client ensuring total compliance to a strict service level agreement between the agency and the contract.
This is all encompassing of all legal requirements and responsibilities to both the client and
employees for the contract. Key Accountabilities
- Proactively dealing with and anticipating problems that may arise from any source, using effective communication and diplomacy to provide a professional service for clients and employees.
- Representing Pertemps in the recruitment, induction and counselling of dedicated employees, ensuring that they know about the client’s policies and who to go to for support and advice.
- Representing Pertemps in dealing with the client and relaying requirements and changes to the site team in a professional and courteous manner.
- Dealing with people at all levels in a patient and professional manner.
- Organising and managing time effectively.
- Recruiting and matching people for positions available.
- Setting up, developing and maintaining systems and procedures.
- Effective use of reports as communication tools.
- Problem solving to the benefit of all parties.
- Relationship Building
- Working to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Staff Management
We are looking for immediate start so don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.