Pertemps Medical are urgently looking to speak with a Band 7 Clinical or Counselling Psychologist to provide locum support within an Adults Mental Health Service in Basildon, Essex.
This role offers an immediate start with the ideal candidate being available for just 3 days per week.
The successful candidate will be offering assessment, formulation and intervention to Adult Community Psychology patients.
- Professional doctorate in Clinical or Counselling Psychology
- HCPC registration as Practitioner Psychologist
- Post-graduate experience within Adult Mental Health Services
Pertemps Medical are proud to have been awarded places on all Frameworks for NHS supply, in response to this you will need to supply documentation to start work, some of this includes:
- DBS check
- Occupational Health Clearance (proof of immunity to Hep B, Measles and Rubella)
- Right to work – Passport/Visa
- Mandatory Training
- Qualification Certificates
Need help arranging some of these? Not to worry, we have a fast track compliance process which will enable you gain sign off without issue. In return we can offer you:
- Fast Track Registration
- Your choice of payroll - PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Expert advice from our team of specialist recruiters
- Interview tips from your dedicated advisor
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Support sourcing placements in line with personal and career goals
- Specialist Business Development team sourcing a variety of vacancies from Public, Private and Charity organisations
Have further questions? You can contact our Psychological Therapies team on Psychology@pertempsmedical.co.uk