Pertemps Medical are recruiting for a Band 8a Clinical Psychologist in Southall for a CAMHS Eating Disorders Service.
We are a specialist Mental Health recruiter supporting a Nationwide list of clients in the NHS and Private Sector
This role offers an immediate start with the ideal candidate being available full time.
- HCPC Registration
- Experience within CAMHS and Eating Disorders
Our client is looking for a locum Band 8a Clinical Psychologist with experience in working with children with Eating disorders.
This is to cover for 3 months initially whilst the trust recruit permanently.
Pertemps Medical are proud to have been awarded places on all Frameworks for NHS supply, in response to this you will need to supply documentation to start work, some of this includes:
- DBS check
- Occupational Health Clearance (proof of immunity to HepB, Measles and Rubella)
- Right to work – Passport/Visa
- Mandatory Training
- Qualification Certificates
Need help arranging some of these? Not to worry, we have a fast track compliance process which will enable you gain sign off without issue. In return we can offer you:
- Fast Track Registration
- Your choice of payroll - PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Expert advice from our team of specialist recruiters
- Interview tips from your dedicated advisor
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Support sourcing placements in line with personal and career goals
- Specialist Business Development team sourcing a variety of vacancies from Public, Private and Charity organisations
Have further questions? You can contact our Psychological Therapies team on Psychology@pertempsmedical.co.uk