£35000 - £40000 per annum
£9 - £11 per hour
£10 - £11 per annum
Sheridan Maine is currently recruiting for a Group Financial Controller for a UK and Europe leading manufacturing firm based just outside Lichfield.
You will be primarily responsible for all finance matters to the particular business unit.. Responsible for the finance and compliance elements of the shared services centre for the Group. Furthermore you will be responsible for financial reporting, internal audit, treasury and accounts payable.
Other duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for delivering Group Finance’s objectives through the team – 14 reports direct/indirect
- Group Reporting
- Internal financial controls, processes, procedures and ensuring that the region/business adheres to standards for monitoring and controlling costs a
- Preparation of KPI reports for senior management.
- Management of the external audit process.
- Supporting the operational and commercial functions of the business.
- Preparation of Budgets and Strategic Plans.
- Prepare accurate and timely budgets & forecasts, balance sheet analysis and cash flow management
- Preparation of Statutory Financial Statements.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including profit and loss accounts, balance sheet and cash flows.
- Assemble actual and forecast cost positions during the month and at month end
What are we looking for?
- Qualified – ACCA/ACA/
- Strong in Group Reporting and working to this level.
- Experience in running a transactional team
- Audit background
- Attention to detail
- Strong user of Excel and System skill
What is on offer?
A salary of up to £65,000-£80,000 including bonus and company package
This opportunity is a fantastic and exciting one for the right individual. The role will offer the individual a chance to thrive and build upon their successes and operate in a business that is experiencing substantial growth. You will have full responsibility of looking after that particular unit of the Group.