Are you a looking for a financially rewarding role? We want to hear from you!
Pertemps Medical are recruiting for a Qualified Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner in Bedfordshire.
Joining an established IAPT service you will be placed for an initial 3 month contract delivering specialist assessments and Low Intensity CBT to clients suffering with mild to moderate presentations.
The successful candidate will have:
Your main duties will include:
- Qualification from PWP Training Course from a BABCP accredited provider.
- Experience of working in an IAPT service delivering assessments, triage assessments, and low intensity interventions. Must have experience of telephone based assessments and treatments.
- Familiarity with using electronic databases such as IAPTUS or PC MIS
- Satisfactory references- referees must be able to provide a ‘good’ reference as a minimum for timekeeping and punctuality, standards of professionalism and conduct, and ability to engage with clients, establish therapeutic relationships and maintain boundaries appropriately.
In return we can offer you:
- Provide assessment and step 2 interventions e.g. psycho-educational interventions, Guided Self Help, computerised CBT to patients drawing from CBT theories and techniques.
- To offer rapid screening and assessment, informed by knowledge of the spectrum of mental health needs and risk factors.
- Support GPs and other primary care workers in making appropriate referrals and in carrying out the mental health aspects of their own roles.
- Conduct risk assessments, prepare risk management plans and initiate appropriate action where indicated (including requests for mental health act assessments and referrals to relevant secondary care services).
- £100 Loyalty Bonus once you have worked 12 weeks (New applicants only.)
- Fast Track Registration
- Your choice of payroll - PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Expert advice from our team of specialist recruiters
- Interview tips from your dedicated advisor
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Support sourcing placements in line with personal and career goals
Have further questions? You can contact our Psychological Therapies team on Psychology@pertempsmedical.co.uk