Pertemps Medical are urgently looking to speak with Band 8a Clinical Psychologists / Counselling Psychologists to work with a leading Adult Mental Health provider in Bedford.
This role offers an immediate start with the ideal candidate being available full-time although part-time may be considered.
This role involves
- HCPC registered Practitioner Psychologist
- Adult mental health experience
The post-holder will provide specialist evidence-based psychological assessment and intervention for people with a range of complex mental health needs, including individual, couple/family and group interventions. They will possess an enthusiasm for multidisciplinary team working and the skills to help steer the team to psychological understanding of their clients and the development of psychologically informed services.
The team values the role of Psychologists highly and, as such, the role is multifaceted and includes consultation, teaching, and supervision roles, as well as active involvement in quality improvement projects, staff support initiatives and wider Trust initiatives. We are therefore looking for someone with good knowledge and skills within these domains, and someone who is ready to join an innovative and efficient service. Compliance requirements
Pertemps Medical are proud to have been awarded places on all Frameworks for NHS supply, in response to this you will need to supply documentation to start work, some of this includes:
- DBS check
- Occupational Health Clearance (proof of immunity to Hep B, Measles and Rubella)
- Right to work – Passport/Visa
- Mandatory Training
- Qualification Certificates
Need help arranging some of these? Not to worry, we have a fast track compliance process which will enable you gain sign off without issue. In return we can offer you:
- £100 Loyalty Bonus once you have worked 12 weeks (New applicants only.)
- Fast Track Registration
- Your choice of payroll - PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Expert advice from our team of specialist recruiters
- Interview tips from your dedicated advisor
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Support sourcing placements in line with personal and career goals
- Specialist Business Development team sourcing a variety of vacancies from Public, Private and Charity organisations
Have further questions? You can contact our Psychological Therapies team on Psychology@pertempsmedical.co.uk