Are you a qualified Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner keen on learning from a forward thinking IAPT service?
Pertemps Medical are recruiting for a 3 x Band 5 PWP’s in Dorset. This is a great opportunity for clinicians looking for greater flexibility with generous rates of pay.
Joining an established IAPT service you will be placed for an initial 3 month contract delivering specialist assessments and Low Intensity CBT to clients suffering with mild to moderate presentations.
For this position all applicants must have the PWP qualification
Your main duties will include:
In return we can offer you:
- Provide assessment and step 2 interventions e.g. psycho-educational interventions, Guided Self Help, computerised CBT to patients drawing from CBT theories and techniques.
- To offer rapid screening and assessment, informed by knowledge of the spectrum of mental health needs and risk factors.
- Support GPs and other primary care workers in making appropriate referrals and in carrying out the mental health aspects of their own roles.
- Conduct risk assessments, prepare risk management plans and initiate appropriate action where indicated (including requests for mental health act assessments and referrals to relevant secondary care services).
- £100 Loyalty Bonus once you have worked 12 weeks (New applicants only.)
- Fast Track Registration
- Your choice of payroll - PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Expert advice from our team of specialist recruiters
- Interview tips from your dedicated advisor
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Support sourcing placements in line with personal and career goals
Have further questions? You can contact our Psychological Therapies team on Psychology@pertempsmedical.co.uk