Fabric Building Maintenance Engineer – Croydon 30k
My client are a HVAC Engineering company who have been running for over 25 years, who specialise in providing M&E solutions to their end clients.
A position has become available for a static Fabric Building Maintenance Engineer at a big commercial multi tenanted office block.
Role & Responsibilities
- Upkeep and tidying of plant rooms and equipment serving modern, high standard office buildings.
- Cleaning and painting of equipment, plant and plant room floors.
- Chemical cleaning of equipment using high-pressure jet washer.
- Basic building maintenance tasks including meter readings and tap temperature checks.
- Assisting M&E technicians’ onsite.
- The job holder will be expected to organise their work and time efficiently, and to be work supportively within a team.
- Punctual site attendance, wearing relevant PPE and clothing issued.
- Submitting clear, concise and accurate reports of works carried out, with clear recommendations for any further work required.
- Submitting weekly accurate timesheets.
- Communicating with Contracts Managers/on site client on job progression.
Monday to Friday 8 – 5pm
25 days paid holiday
Mobile phone and uniform