Part Time Administrator is required to work for a company based near Bromsgrove. Working 3 full days per week Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
The purpose of the part time administrator will be to provide administrative support to the Business Development Manager.
Duties for the Part Time Administrator will include:
- Diary management for the manager
- Appointment bookings for conferences and events
- Compiling documentation and reports
- Typing reports, letters and presentations
- Faxing, photocopying and mailing
- Handing incoming calls and dealing with queries
You will need to have previous Administrative experience, have strong organisational skills along with good IT skills within word, excel and power point. Have a good attention to detail
Free parking on site, due to the location of the company own transport will be required.
In return the company is offering on-going temporary work to start as soon as possible for the right person, 28 days holiday, £8.21 - £8.50 per hour depending on skills and experience of the Part Time Administrator.
Please click to apply or call Fatima on 01905 24420