Due to huge growth, we have numerous excellent production operative opportunities based onsite at our client in Crick, all with immediate starts!
You will be joining a company committed to their employees, and with a big presence in the area we can offer consistent work with the opportunity of upskilling/multiskilling our workforce. We are also committed to the safety and wellbeing of our teams, so all candidates will benefit from full inductions and training, which takes place on all sites.
What will you be doing as a production operative?
- Co-pack duties
- Goods in / out
Who are we looking for in a production operative?
- Previous experience is preferred although full training will be given
- Used to working in a physically demanding environment
- Flexible to shifts and start times
- Must be hardworking and reliable
In return for your hard work as a production operative, benefits you will be eligible for are:
- Consistent work
- Opportunity of upskilling/multiskilling across numerous sites
- Subsidised canteens on some sites
- Company Pension
- Electronic Payslips
- 24/7 Support from your on-site assist team
- Weekly Pay
- Temp of the month vouchers
- On-site car parking
The working hours of these production operative role’s are vary varied but include:
- Morning Shift, Monday-Friday 06:00-14:00
- Afternoon Shift, Monday- Friday 14:00-22:00
- Night Shift, Sunday-Thursday 22:00-06:00
We can sometimes accommodate hours outside of those listed above, please contact us and we will do our best to help!
Rates of pay are also varied as a warehouse operative:
- AM Shifts from £8.60
- PM Shifts from £8.60
- Night Shifts from £9.40