The Education Network are looking to register new teachers to cover a shortage in the Gateshead area.
We have a large number of partnership schools that rely on oursleves to solve their teacher vacancy needs and we have built up a fantastic reputation by only delivering the very best practitioners to our schools.
An ideal candidate will have:
- A UK recognised teaching qualification.
- Experience working in Year 6.
- A friendly, creative approach to teaching.
- Good behaviour management skills.
- An ability to plan and deliver effective lessons.
- A good understanding of the Primary National Curriculum.
The Education Network genuinely have the best interest of our candidates at heart and would never push a role that wasn't suitable for the teacher/teaching assistant.
Working with The Education Network you will have access to a range of benefits including:
- A dedicated consultant with a wealth of experience within the education sector.
- Key partnerships including North East SCITT & Newcastle University.
- Best pay for NQT’s and experienced teachers.
- FREE access to courses contributing to your Continued Professional Development (CPD).
- Access to Statutory Sick Pay (SSP), maternity pay and paternity pay.
If you feel we would make a good match then please send in your CV and then we shall see where we can help you from there.