£22000 - £24000 per annum, Benefits: 5% pension + additional benefits
£20000 - £25000 per annum
Start your career with a bang!
A well respected medium size civil and structural engineering consultancy in Bristol now requires a Graduate Civil Engineer to join the talented and diverse team. This consultancy has a experienced team of structural engineers who are ideally placed to help you develop your skills and experience while working towards chartership.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working on the design of roads and drainage for a variety of high profile local projects
- Liaising with clients and contractors
- Attending design team meetings
- Site visits
- Assisting senior and Principal engineers with technical workload
- Working with sustainable urban drainage systems (SuDs) and highway agreements 104, 38, 278
As a Civil engineer in this practice you will have the opportunity gain excellent exposure to high profile local projects. This practice has a superb reputation and has a policy of promoting internally so developing graduate engineers is an essential part of the company ethos. This office is located in contemporary offices in a convenient location near central Bristol.