Customer Support Co-ordinator
£18,000 - £22,000 per annum DOE
Based in Reading
The Customer Support Co-ordinator is responsible for providing exceptional Customer Service. In additional the role will see you providing entail first line support including identifying faults and providing solutions. You will be required to communicate with customers over the telephone, coordinate engineer diaries, carry out data entry and undertake general support duties.
ADDTIONAL ROLES & RESPONSIBILITES
- Log machine breakdowns on to CRM and enter them in the engineers diary's
- Provide end to end support from initial call to solution
- Process supplies orders and handle emails from existing and prospect customers
- Send quotes and correspondence for supplies and maintenance contracts to current and prospective customers
- Meet departmental supplies and maintenance targets as set by Office Manager
- Take incoming calls and distribute them accordingly
- Liaise and correspond with third party dealers and contract owners
- Enter data from the engineers call slips into database
- Send out post and spares to engineers, sales and customers
- Deal with customer queries and problems effectively and efficiently
To be in successful in this role you will need to be hard-working, committed and enthusiastic.
This position requires the successful candidate to work to KPI's
so determination and drive
If this position sounds of interest to you please hit apply now or contact George at Pertemps Reading!