SEMH Teacher – Immediate start
Teaching within an SEMH setting stakes the right type of person, a teacher who is compassionate, resilient and determined to give students every opportunity to overcome barriers to education. This excellent SEMH school, with outstanding leadership and a holistic approach is looking for a likeminded SEMH Teacher to join the team. Ideally you will be a Science, Maths, English or Humanities teacher, however this school is happy to consider a qualified teacher from another subject area as there are several experienced teachers at eh school who can teach a variety of subjects.
As an SEMH Teacher you will be teaching classes of no more than ten KS3 or KS4 students with social emotional and mental health needs, with the support of an experienced Teaching assistant and a 1-2-1 pastoral support team. You will be joining an experienced team with outstanding leadership, which is just one of the reasons that this is an outstanding place to work. If you enjoy breaking down barriers to communication, inspiring a love for learning and make a difference, apply now! This role requires a Teacher who holds QTS or QTS and is not suitable for ECT’s.
- Teaching small classes of students with SEMH needs
- Planning and delivering lessons, that stretch, engage, and inspire students who have faced barriers to education
- Utilising an experienced team of mentors and TA’s to ensure that needs of students are met
- Working in collaboration with the middle leadership to plan and develop the curriculum
- Ideally, teaching on of the following: Maths, English, Science or Humanities
In return you will enjoy:
- Support from one of the best Headteachers in the industry
- An opportunity for progression and professional development
- Support from an outstanding, kind and welcoming team
- Pay to scale from day one, up to UPS 3
- Access to a range of resources, equipment and facilities
- Freedom to be creative, think outside the box and deliver lessons tailored to the needs of students
If you are interested in this SEMH Teacher opportunity, please “Apply Now” or contact Harry at The Education Network Birmingham. Not the role for you? Ask the team about our other SEMH Teaching vacancies or refer a SEMH Teacher and ask about or excellent referral schemeThe Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.