Special Needs Teacher – Birmingham
Are you an experienced Special Needs Teacher or a QTS Teacher looking to transition into teaching within a Special Educational Needs School? This excellent SEND School that supports Key Stage 3, 4 and 5 students with a range of complex needs. This school is a nurturing and supportive environment that helps children to get the most out of education.
Staff are friendly and leadership are supportive. You will be joining an experienced team of Special Needs Teachers, who are committed to making a difference. Each class is supported by a minimum of two Teaching Assistants, and a maximum of 7 students. This role requires a QTS Teacher who has a passion for working with Special Educational Needs.
- Teaching a small class of Key Stage 3 Students with Special Educational Needs
- Planning and delivering lessons to meet the need of individual students
- Liaising with the SENCO and TA’s to ensure children are supported appropriately
- Making school a nurturing, welcoming and safe place for students
- Helping young people to break down academic and social barriers
In return you will enjoy:
- Working with an outstanding team of Special Needs Teachers and support staff
- A long term opportunity to inspire and make a difference
- Pay to scale up to UPS1 and an SEND allowance
- Teaching in a special school with outstanding facilities, leadership and atmosphere
- Being part of something special
If you are interested in this Special Needs Teacher opportunity, please “Apply Now” or contact Harry at The Education Network Birmingham. Not the role for you? Ask the team about our other SEN Teaching vacancies or refer a Special Needs Teacher and ask about or excellent referral schemeThe Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.