Teacher of English
Are you a committed and enthusiastic Teacher of English with drive and ambition wishing to join our strong and supportive department?
** Required to start September 2017
** Long Term Position (permanent for right candidate)
** Teacher of English – General KS3, 4 and 5
** School based in Redhill
** Must have UK QTS, QTLS
** Interviews will be immediate
** Must be in UK with UK QTS
We have an opportunity for a Teacher of English to join our very successful department. The post has the potential to be permanent. If you prefer to work on a temp to perm basis, this will also be considered.
You will need to be:
- an innovative and excellent classroom Teacher of English
- committed to take on a challenge and work within an energetic, vibrant team
- experienced in delivering curriculum to KS4 and KS5 students
- able to demonstrate proven successful outcomes with students
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
If you would like to be considered for this Teacher of English position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org  or ring Maria or Ros on 020 3011 5292
- The school are eager to appoint quickly