Job Title - HVAC Engineer
Location - Torquay (Mobile)
Salary - £29,000 - £33,000
Start date - ASAP
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a HVAC Engineer to work at a well-respected Facilities Management Company based in the South West. You will be expected to carry out Maintenance and project works on a wide range of air conditioning systems, ventilation, heating and commercial refrigeration. You may be expected to travel across the region and also stay away from home now and again when required. You will be issued with your own company vehicle with a fuel card.
Main responsibilities of the successful HVAC Engineer -
If you are considering applying for this HVAC Engineer role then you must -
- Carry out reactive repairs on commercial refrigeration, air conditioning, chiller and heating systems.
- Undertake a programme of planned preventative maintenance.
- Carry out or assist with installation and commissioning of plant and equipment.
- Hold a current F-Gas Category 1 qualification and Gas Safe.
- Maintain the business F-Gas register where required.
- Up to date knowledge of the latest trade relevant legislation.
- Must be able to demonstrate extensive knowledge of Safe Systems of Work.
- Ability to multi-skill and carry out a variety of maintenance tasks to a high standard.
- Be able to demonstrate practical working experience related to refrigeration and air conditioning systems.
If this HVAC Engineer role is of interest to you or you would like to learn more about it then please don't hesitate to contact Ryan @ RGB or click apply now and I will call you at my earliest convenience.