Mobile Plumber/Mechanical Engineer - £30/31k– Hackney
My Client are recruiting for a mobile plumber to be based in East London and cover multiple sites in the Hackney area. This is a permanent full time role working a minimum 40 hours per week. On offer is a salary of circa £30,000/31,000.00 per annum plus overtime, and door to do call out payment, company vehicle and other benefits. The role holder will report to the contract manager and will be part of a maintenance team delivering a service to a number of domestic and commercial sites Across the Hackney area.
You will be working within a team of 6 mobile engineers covering my clients commercial, retail and high end industrial clients – carrying out the following duties:
• Carry out building maintenance as required
• Taps, Sinks, Pumps, pipes, working alongside gas engineers on boilers – all PPM and reactive
• Provide technical solutions for PPM work and fault rectification.
• Liaising with the Helpdesk for planning and dispatch of planned and reactive work
• Undertake complex fault finding and diagnosis, problem solve and communicate technical knowledge to others.
• Be fully conversant and provide detailed knowledge of plant status, building conditions, and services availability.
• React to technical issues and support the team when required.
• To maintain planned and reactive schedules.
• Build and maintain effective relationships with existing customers/client.
• Provide out of hours cover in accordance with roster.
• Responsible for ordering of specialist materials in line with company / office policy.
• Any other duties reasonably requested by the management team
If you are interested the please send me your CV