£18000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: pension + additional benefits
£30000 - £40000 per annum
IES MODELLER & ENERGY CONSULTANT - Circa £35,000 - Cardiff
Do you have a passion for sustainability and well as Thermal Modelling?
Would you like to work at one of the countries most highly reputed consultancies in their flourishing energy team?
With operations around the world this consultancy are now pushing sustainability to the forefront of their engineering principals and therefore, now looking for an Energy Engineer/Thermal Modeller to compliment their busy team.
Modelling domestic and non domestic buildings showing compliance with Part L building regulations will be just one responsibility among others. An understanding of BREEAM and SAP will be required for this position.
Below is the criteria the successful modeller/energy engineer will meet:- 
· Good working knowledge and experience of IES
· Good working knowledge and experience using SAP software
· Knowledge of Building Regulations Part L
· Solid report writing skills
· Knowledge of BREEAM
What this consultancy can off you?
- Competitive starting salary and package depending on candidate
- Car allowance
- Regular pay reviews and development opportunities
- The chance to cement your position within a growing division – first for promotion and opportunities
- A flourishing, successful working environment
If you would like more information on this position I have available please feel free get in contact with me on either 01392 314052 or 07904892004. I would advise calling before sending your CV to assess your suitability and for a quicker suitability response.