Technical Product Analyst
This award winning and up and coming start up is looking for a Technical Product Analyst to work within the Engineering team and essentially take requests from stakeholders and translate that into technical requirements.
Responsibilities of the Technical Product Analyst include;
• identifying system requirements.
• Develop and analyse functional specifications.
• Communicating with stakeholders and engineering teams.
• Propose product enhancements to improve user experience.
• Coordinate with the engineering team to deliver functional solutions.
• Examine and evaluate current systems.
The successful Technical Product Analyst Will have/be;
• Good experience as an Analyst, Product Owner or similar role within Product Management/Business Analysis.
• A technical background with knowledge of Software Development and Web Technologies.
• Agile experience.
Also of Interest:
• Ability to translate technical requirements.
• Experience of working within a start-up or start-up environment.
• Analytical skills.
In return you will be rewarded with up to £50k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Technical Product Analyst then send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.