Position: C# Developer
Salary: Up to £45k, dependant on experience
Key Skills: C#, .NET, SQL
I am currently searching for a C# developer to work for an exciting, established and leading software company with big clients in the retail industry.
The main skills required are development with C# and experience with .NET development, as well as knowledge of relational databases such as MS SQL Server.
• Design and implement efficient and reliable code
• Resolve any reported bugs and bottlenecks in a timely manner
• Create and update internal and external documentation
• Maintain the existing codebase, and refactor when necessary
• Participate in team meetings and discussions
You should have:
• At least 3 years of experience developing in C#
• Experience with the .NET framework
• Good understanding of SQL databases such as MS SQL Server
• Experience working within an Agile environment (SCRUM)
• Logical problem-solving skills, as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• A flexible team-player attitude, with the ability to adapt to new environments and projects
• Strong organisational skills, with the ability to multitask and work well under pressure
If you're looking for your next opportunity and want to join this fantastic company, get in touch on 02920 020 604 or send your CV to Gareth Davies at NetworkEMEA.
I look forward to your application.