Position: C++ Developer
Salary: Up to £60k, dependant on experience
Location: Guildford Area
Key Skills: C++, Microsoft/Windows Systems, OO Programming
I am currently recruiting for an exciting, established and leading software systems integrator. My client is looking for a C++ server-side software developer to join their team in Surrey.
You will work on developing state-of-the-art server-side software, developed in a range of languages such as C++ and C#, with a focus on low latency and high reliability. You will collaborate with the Development and QA teams in the design, documentation and testing of end-to-end projects, and deliver operable, user-friendly and robust software of the highest quality.
• Design and implement new features and enhancements
• Resolve any reported bugs in a timely manner
• Create and update internal and external documentation
• Maintain the existing codebase, and refactor when necessary
• Mentor and support junior developers
You should have:
• At least 3 years of experience developing with C++ (including STL library)
• Experience in multithreading and real-time software development
• Experience with object-oriented programming languages such as C++, C#, Python, Java
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems
• Logical problem-solving skills, as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• A flexible team-player attitude, with the ability to adapt to new environments and projects
• Strong organisational skills, with the ability to multitask and work well under pressure
You will be provided with an excellent benefits package, alongside great training to make sure you feel welcome and ready for the job.
If you're looking for your next opportunity and want to join this fantastic company, get in touch on 02920 020 604 or send your CV to Gareth Davies at NetworkEMEA.
I look forward to your application.