Registered Mental Health Nurse– RMN (Oxford)
Pertemps Medical Professionals is a specialist medical recruitment framework agency dedicated to the provision of salaried and locum nurses to our nationwide list of clients within the public and private sectors. We recruit Registered Mental Health Nurse in all specialities within Mental Health.
We are currently looking for Registered Mental Health Nurse to work in NHS and Private Hospitals.
You will be expected to work either full time or part time as per their available dates.
Tasks to be performed by the successful candidate:
- Adhere at all times to the NMC code of professional conduct.
- Conduct a legal, ethical, and accountable practice and remain open to the scrutiny of peers.
- Respect the rights of others sensitively, and with regard to issues of equality and diversity
- Promote ethical practice in others.
- Be aware of and work within current legislation, government, and local policy, including the Mental Health Act.
- Maintain health, safety, and security within legislative requirements and in adherence to identified Standards and local policy.
- Contribute to the achievement of Clinical Governance and maintenance of Standards for Better Health.
- To have effective communication skills.
- Work in the role of associate nurse under the supervision of a key worker.
- Monitor and review individualised patient plans.
- Effective Teamwork.
- Respect the role and function of the team and accept collective responsibility for team decisions.
You should comply with the provisions of the Health, Safety and Welfare at Work Act 1974 and other relevant legislation and policies, ensuring the provision and maintenance of a safe environment for all members of the Hospital community.
- Minimum 2 years post registration working experience.
- Pre - registration – complete / Preceptorship.
- Qualifications: RMN.
- Familiarity with Mental Health Act amendments.
- Experience working in low - medium secure units.
Benefits of working with Pertemps:
- Great pay rates
- On-going work available including Flexible working to suit you
- Experienced and friendly consultants to understand your needs and work with you to find your ideal job.
If you are a Registered Mental Health Nurse looking for part time or full time work in Oxford and would like to earn extra to take your family on a vacation or fulfil any other wishes, we can help you! We can offer enough locum work to keep you busy on your available days.