Childrens Social WorkerDorsetRate: up to £42 per hour
We are recruiting for motivated qualified social worker to join our busy team. This role is with one of the UK’s highest performing local authorities, serving as one of the best places to live and work in.
This is a qualified social worker role requiring you to be SWE registered and to have relevant experience within childrens services.
The team is based within childrens services and is for everything from:
- Children and family assessments
- S47 Child Protection
- Children in Care for a short time
- Court work
- The team does have children with special needs at a lower level or perhaps not identified
This role will require you to have a full clean driving licence and be a car owner. There is a healthy mix of home working/visits the children and the offices are based in Weymouth, Dorset.
This is an agency post and Pertemps can offer you.
A Dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to
- An easy registration process (all done online)
- Referral schemes and incentives
- Ongoing compliance managed for you
- Prompt and reliable payroll and lots more
Please contact kate Woodland on firstname.lastname@example.org