Graduate Psychology Teaching Assistant
Are you a recent Psychology graduate intrigued by the prospect of a career in education?
If so, we're here to assist! The Graduate Network is seeking a Graduate Psychology Teaching Assistant to provide invaluable support to students at an exceptional primary school in Central Birmingham.
*** Graduate Psychology Teaching Assistant
*** Full-time, long-term position
*** Ofsted-rated ‘Good’ primary school in Central Birmingham
*** Graduate Psychology Teaching Assistant role, commencing immediately
*** £70 - £90 per day Responsibilities of the Graduate Psychology Teaching Assistant:
Qualifications for the Graduate Psychology Teaching Assistant:
- As a Graduate Psychology Teaching Assistant, your role will encompass providing comprehensive support to students throughout the school, with a focus on those with additional needs.
- You'll offer assistance on a 1:1 basis, in small groups, and within classroom settings. Collaborating closely with teaching staff, you'll tailor learning materials to meet the diverse abilities and individual requirements of the students you support.
- Your active engagement in all aspects of school life, while upholding school values and principles, is paramount.
About the School:
- To be considered for this role, you must have recently completed your degree or be on track to finish your studies this academic year.
- A degree in Psychology or a related field is essential.
- While prior experience working with children with Special Educational Needs (SEN) is advantageous, it's not obligatory.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to establish rapport and effectively engage with the students you support are imperative.
Situated in Birmingham, this delightful primary school boasts an ‘Good’ rating from Ofsted and is distinguished by exceptional leadership and management. Regular training opportunities are provided to enhance your professional growth, alongside outstanding support from all staff members to launch your career in education with confidence.The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.