The Education Network is currently recruiting a Learning Mentor to work with primary aged children for an Ofsted “Good” Alternative Provision in Wolverhampton. You will be providing support to small classes of Key Stage Two children who require additional support. Ideally the school is looking for a Learning Mentor who has worked with primary aged children who have faced barriers to learning and demonstrated challenging behaviour.
With good facilities, a brilliant team and a dynamic atmosphere this is an excellent opportunity for a Learning Mentor who is able to engage with Key Stage Two children that have faced barrier to learning. You will need to be an engaging, caring and resilient Learning Mentor in order to be successful in this environment.
- Providing 1-2-1 support as a Learning Mentor
- Building rapport with students
- Delivering fun activities for students
- Managing classroom behaviour
- Providing high quality academic support
Ideally, you will:
- Have experience working with challenging behaviour
- Be a qualified Learning Mentor or Teaching Assistant
- Be resilient, creative and fun
- Be able to motivate disengaged children
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance –
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.