We are currently recruiting on behalf of a thriving and reputable training provider who have secured new contracts for Construction Trainers.
As a Construction Trainer you can expect the following:
- Competitive salary up to £35000
- Business mileage which is paid from home
- Generous holidays
- Pension, laptop and mobile.
The role of the Construction Tutor will be to deliver an engaging and fun Construction course to learners aged 19+. Your class size will range from 15-20 and will last 2-3 weeks. We are looking for talented Trainers who are passionate about helping learners achieve success.
As a Construction Employability Tutor your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Engage and deliver a set Construction Programme to learners aged 19+
- Using your creativity and personality to achieve maximum pass rates
- Support the design of new Employability Subjects
- Embed Functional Skills within the Construction Programme
- Mark and assess learner results, provide support and feedback to learners
- Provide careers and employability support and information, advice and guidance to learners
- Regional Travel, however there may be times where some national travel is required. Hotel accommodation will be provided
Skills and experience required for the Construction Trainer:
- Recognised Teaching Qualification at Level 4 or above e.g. Award in Education and Training. We will consider candidates who are working towards the level 4 Teaching Qualification.
- Functional Skills in Maths and English at level 2 or equivalent
- Level 2 or Higher in Construction Qualification
- Previous experience working as a Construction Tutor
- Proven track record in achieving maximum results through effective learner delivery
- Experience supporting learners aged 16+ with positive outcomes
- Excellent all round IT Skills
- Vocational experience and up to date knowledge within the chosen sector
- Full UK Driving license and own vehicle
- Demonstrate flexibility to travel and do overnight stays where required.
This position is subject to an enhanced DBS Check. For more information please contact Pertemps Newcastle
Keywords: Employability Tutor, Employability Trainer, Functional Skills, PTLLS, Learners, NEETS, Vocational Tutor, Construction Tutor, Construction Trainer, Freelance Trainer, Associate Trainer, CSCS, Construction Assessor