HISTORY TEACHER - UP TO UPS 3
We need a confident, capable History Teacher to join the Humanities team of this smaller than average school with high expectations. As a History Teacher you will be part of the team that takes this school on the next stage of their journey and will be rewarded with appropriate pay up to UPS 3.
As a History Teacher for this school, you will be working with students of all abilities and your primary aim will be to have an impact on outcomes for History.
You will be: -
- A QTS History Teacher with good experience
- Used to working with students of mixed abilities.
- Happy to teach History and other subjects within the Humanities curriculum.
- Able to work across KS3 & KS4.
- Committed to enabling student progress and getting results.
- An excellent communicator with capacity to inspire a love of learning.
- Totally motivated to enable student progress.
In return you will enjoy: -
- Pay to UPS 3, based on experience.
- TLR if you are assuming any leadership responsibilities.
- The opportunity to take up a permanent post.
- Plenty of support and ongoing career development.
- Scope to contribute to the curriculum.
For more information, please get in touch.The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.