English Teacher - For an outstanding English Department, Outstanding School with high expectations of pupils and staff alike. Located in Sandwell nice easy commute for an English Teacher from any part of the City.
Required to plan and deliver lessons at KS3 - KS5, this is a long term role, covering a maternity leave to commence in September 2022, will consider an ECT you will be fully supported by your colleagues and leadership team. Great School, lovely team.
Ideally you will:-
- QTS/ECT English Teacher
- Able to show a real love for your subject
- Happy to work with solid direction from a fabulous leadership team
- Used to working on your own initiative to solve the day to day challenges that arise
- Inspirational and really be able to demonstrate your passion for your subject
- Must love English and be able to make it interesting for even those hard to reach students
- Be able to plan and deliver innovative lessons with links to other core subjects
- Happy to go the extra mile in support of your students
- Able to work with students to achieve great results
- Be looking for long-term career and personal development prospects
- Understand the curriculum and use of data in relation to results
- Be an inspirational teacher and a positive role model
In return you will enjoy:-
- Paid to scale
- Long term assignment
- A rewarding and challenging environment in which to work
- Plenty of support & resources
- The opportunity for continued career and personal development
Please apply by sending a copy of your CV for consideration to Manny Rai, email@example.comThe Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.