CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLES RESIDENTIAL CARE WORKERCHESHIRE WEST AND CHESTER Permanent Vacancy –Residential Support Worker – CHESHIRE WEST AND CHESTERSalary: From £28,770 to £32,076Department - Children & Young People Services DepartmentPermanent role Pertemps is recruiting for an experienced “Permanent” Residential Support Worker– CHESHIRE WEST AND CHESTER
We’re seeking to appoint several qualified Residential Childcare Workers to work in our clients Children’s Homes. Cheshire West and Chester’s Residential service aims to ensure that its most vulnerable children's needs are met and that their life chances are maximised to enable them to achieve their full potential.
Are you committed, creative and resilient, experienced Residential Childcare Workers to join our fantastic teams. Cheshire West and Chester’s Residential service aims to ensure that its most vulnerable children's needs are met and that their life chances are maximised to enable them to achieve their full potential. All of our homes are rated as either good or outstanding.
As a Residential Childcare Worker you will join an organisation where the focus is on achieving the best outcomes for the children and families who we work with. The team strive to have purposeful relationships where all our interventions can truly bring about change and make a real difference to the lives of children and young people.
You will also have access to a range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- Enhancements up to £4/5k
- Annual Leave - You will receive 25 days annual leave per annum rising to 31 days after five years continuous Local Government Service.
- Grow your own culture - We have a Career Progression structure comprising of three levels of progression programmes to support your professional development. Extensive training, induction and support will be offered to all candidates and regular appraisal process surrounding development needs.
- Working rewards – we have a variety of schemes available to employees which include; additional Annual Leave, car and cycle purchase scheme, WorkFit Membership, home and electronics purchase scheme, in addition to discounts at a wide range of high street and on line retailers.
- Pension Scheme – our clients Pension Scheme is a career average pension scheme with employee contributions of between 5.5% and 8.5% and employer contributions currently of 23.8%. The scheme includes ill health and death in service benefits (after two years membership).
- Employee Assistance Programme - 24-hour, seven day a week lifestyle support for when you or your family members need a ‘listening ear’ from qualified advisor on a wide range of personal and work issues.
If you have commitment, drive and enthusiasm we would like to hear from you!
Please note -the job may close when a suitable number of applications have been received.
Please note that this job is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
No candidate will meet every single requirement - if your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can bring value to the role, we'd love to learn more about you!
**Please note we cannot accept overseas applications**