£8.50 - £12.75
Pertemps are working in partnership with their client to recruit 25 Warehouse Operatives to join their team in Wellingborough. The client is one of the biggest third party logistics company in the world who employs 82k colleagues. The role is on a full time basis, with opportunity to gain a permanent role. This shift choice comes with 37.5hr rotas assigned each week for various shifts.
Main Duties include:
Knowledge / Experience
- Complete the daily MHE safety checks (where applicable) and ensure that MHE is being used in accordance with training and Health & Safety legislation.
- Carry out assigned tasks including: picking, packing, goods receipt, checking, loading & unloading of vehicles, hygiene, MHE duties and the processing of returns
- Carry out assigned administrative tasks including but not limited to: allocation of orders and the booking in and out of stock
- Operate Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and carry out other assigned computer based tasks as required
- Actively contribute towards continuous improvement projects and ideas
- Undertake any other duties that may be assigned
- To comply with all Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety requirements in line with ISO 9001, 14001 and 18001 regulations.
Skills / Personal Attributes
- Experience of working to agreed targets
- PC literate (where applicable)
- MHE licence (where applicable)
- Understanding of warehouse practises e.g. picking, loading
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Reliable and committed to attending work on time
- Flexibility to task and hours; to suit
Good Communication skills
If you're interested please give us a call,