The PA/Personal Assistant role will be based in Telford for roughly 1 - 2 months with free parking Monday - Friday 9-5 offering a salary of £26,000.
PA/Personal Assisitant will be responsible for:-
- Proactive diary management that balances key meetings with space for preparation time.
- Meetings scheduled should include a clear agenda and expectations (PEP's in advance).
- Manage entertainment budget and administration on behalf of the commercial team including invoices, venue's etc
- Management and administration of the training budget including invoices, venues etc.
- Management and tracking of Monthly commercial cost centre reports.
-Attend and minute Sales Leadership team meetings and follow up actions accordingly;
- Compilation and submission of monthly reports for UK Executive Board;
-Ensuring full travel management for both domestic and international travel, including, flights, trains, transfers, accommodation and provide detailed itineraries.
-Liaising with finance department to obtain foreign currency for travel where necessary;
-Implementing and maintaining efficient filing systems;
-Handling sensitive and confidential information; updating time & attendance system
-Assisting other PA’s and departments when necessary;
-Responsible for the management of invoices. Orders to complete the payment process and liaising with Suppliers in respect- of queries;
For further details please on the PA/Personal Assistant role please contact Steph or Lisa on 01952 291250
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a Guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today!