We are delighted to be working with an established structural engineering consultancy in Bristol, aiding them in their search for their next member of senior management.
This role offer masses of opportunity for career progression and a rare chance to be part of the succession plan of an established business.
Position: Principal or Associate level Structural Engineer
- Contemporary business which has been operating in Bristol for over 20 years
- Bespoke and challenging projects from a variety of sectors; commercial, education, conservation, residential and sustainability
- This role is a crucial part of the business’s succession planning and as such we are looking for someone hungry for progression and responsibility
- The desire to lead and deliver is essential
- The practice has around 15 staff and projects tend to be bespoke in nature and around values of £10m, they work with a firm consideration for the environmental impact of their buildings
- On offer is a salary of £45,000 - £55,000 (DOE), private healthcare, 25 day holiday, flexible working hours
Responsibilities will include;
- Leading and delivering projects within timescale and budget
- Assisting in tenders and business development
- Managing a design team
- Maintaining and developing relationships with clients, contractors and architects
- Gradually taking on more responsibilities in senior management with regards to running the practice
- Helping the practice to maintain a modern and progressive image both in the way in which it operates and how it treats it’s staff
Opportunities such as this in Bristol are rare and require someone tenacious, ambitious with a entrepreneurial mindset.