Primary Teacher North Tyneside
The Education Network and partnership schools within North Tyneside are currently recruiting for a number of temporary and permanent positions in primary education including Early Years, KS1 & KS2, we work with well over 25 primary schools in the local area and provide recruitment services for them therefore vacancies will only be made available through The Education Network.
An example of our current vacancies as of September include:
- Year 1 teacher for a CofE primary school starting November until May 2018.
- Reception teacher for a partnership school, temporary until the July 2018 then taken on permanently by the school.
- Year 4 teacher for a Whitley Bay school starting ASAP until further notice.
- Part time year 3 teacher, 3.5 days per week (job share) until February 2018.
- Intervention specialist for a mainstream school, providing group intervention full time until further notice.
- Year 5/6 teacher from January 2018, Permanent.
We have many more vacancies and as stated above this is an snapshot of current vacancies in North Tyneside, we require primary teachers who have experience in Early Years, KS1 or KS2. The Education Network will ensure you are paid lucratively and pay rates will vary depending on experience. You must be registered with The Education Network to be put forward for current roles and the application process is simple and time efficient.
NQT's are welcome to apply for roles, if accepted the schools have reassured us that you will be put through induction at the earliest opportunity.
Benefits working with The Education Network include:
- Best rates of pay from £90 - £175 per day.
- Weekly payroll service, paid every Friday.
- Free CPD from The Virtual Learning College in accordance with LEA guidelines.
- Opportunities to work in over 30 primary schools within NewcastleLEA.
- Support and guidance from our Education Consultants.
- Opportunities to undertake Senior Leadership Placements.
- We never force or pressure our staff to accept placements.
- We only search for areas and advise you of jobs within your search criteria.
As primary teachers for our partnership schools in North Tyneside are in high demand we ask that you apply as soon as possible, strictly note that if you haven’t got a relevant teaching qualification then please do not apply as your application will not be processed.
It is beneficial that you have a current DBS and that you are registered on the DBS update service to save time on clearance however this is not essential. To apply for a new DBS please contact The Education Network on 0191 232 3780.
All applications from qualified teachers, NQT or FQT will be responded to regardless of outcome, if you wish to talk in more detail about roles please contact the office on 0191 232 3780 and ask for Leigh Rackham.
Please follow the link provided to apply now.
Early Years, KS1, KS2, NQT, FQT, North Tyneside, CPD, Long term, Short term, permanent & temporary.